Skip to main content
- One or both parents (or guardians) must remain at Lafayette Surgicare while the child is at our facility.
- A parent (or guardian) must sign release permits for surgery if the child is under 18.
- Guardians must bring written proof of guardianship on the day of surgery; without this documentation, surgery may be delayed.
- We encourage you to bring your child's favorite toy for extra comfort.
- Children may be brought in wearing their pajamas. Please bring an empty bottle or sippy cup if your child can't drink from a cup. Bring formula as a second choice if juice is not preferred.
- Please leave children not having surgery at home.
- If your child is on medication; please bring the prescription with you along with dosages.
- Please bring with you any forms from your physician (if requested).